- Salary £18,000 – £22,000 – Dependent on Experience
Midnight Mango is an ambitious and growing international booking agency in the original live music sector. Based in rural Somerset, just outside of Glastonbury, the company’s friendly agents work entirely online. They negotiate deals and contract shows for our amazing roster of talent. Music booking agents keep tours rolling and festivals supplied with music!
The agency currently books over 2,000 shows per year. It has a 5-star Trustpilot rating and was voted Agency of the Year at the UK Festival Awards.
This is a new role to support the CEO and our senior agents. The successful candidate will assist the CEO in writing and issuing company press releases and other aspects of company marketing, as well as taking care of some PA-related duties. They will also assist our senior agents by issuing and tracking contracts and invoices on our booking software Overture.
They’ll join a dynamic team that loves popular music and is passionate about efficiency and new methods. They will have close attention to detail, the ability to learn and the ambition to offer ideas on how to improve and streamline processes.
The role would suit a marketing graduate who is particularly keen to get into the music industry, it would also suit a commercial music graduate with experience in creating content and some knowledge of marketing techniques or a PA who has experience writing and issuing press releases.
We expect the successful candidate to grow within our company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the CEO
- Writing company press releases
- Producing the company newsletter
- Updating company social channels
- Updating website with content
- Carry out research on behalf of the agency
- Taking minutes
- Managing CEO’s diary
- Maintaining the company address book
- Oversee agents’ bookings
- Draw invoices & contracts
- Track invoices, contracts, and deposits
- Excellent written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling
- Ability to create written content
- Office 365 on Apple computers
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft software
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is a bonus!
- Basic knowledge of Overture is a bonus!
- Friday 25th November. 5 pm.
Write to Matt Bartlett at [email protected]
- Your CV
- At least two referees, including a previous employer and a co-worker. References may be called before an interview.
- A letter of application of no more than 200 words explaining why you want to work for Midnight Mango
Top Tip – Before you write your letter of application, go to our website to gain an understanding of the company.