EDI Group mission statement
Our mission as the EDI Group at Midnight Mango is to introduce proactive initiatives that celebrate and embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion. Through our activities we aim to support and educate the people we work with by addressing disparity and promoting equal opportunity. We believe that promoting a diverse culture in our company will attract a more diverse workforce.
This is our manifesto…
At Midnight Mango, we believe that equality, diversity, and inclusion are not only moral goals but also strategic goals. We are committed to creating an inclusive, diverse, and balanced workplace that values and respects all individuals, regardless of the nine protected characteristics in the Equality Act 2010. These are their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. We recognize that disparities exist in our company, our industry and society at large, and we are dedicated to taking action to address them collectively and individually. We will remain vigilant in introducing polices and initiatives that will continually work towards this end.
Here’s why we believe that better equality, diversity, and inclusion are things worth working towards in our company:
1. Equality is a fundamental human right, and the company believes in promoting equal opportunities for all employees.
2. Diversity leads to better business outcomes, including increased innovation and creativity.
3. An inclusive and diverse workplace promotes a positive work culture, enhances employee morale and productivity, and helps attract and retain top talent.
4. Equality aligns with the core values of fairness, respect, and inclusivity.
5. Working towards equality is the right thing to do to create a workplace that treats all employees with dignity, respect, and fairness.
6. Our position equality extends to our Artist and Talent Buying client base. We expect our clients to value and respect each other regardless of protected characteristics.
In conclusion, we are committed to taking concrete actions to promote equality and diversity in an inclusive agency where all employees and clients feel valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential. We feel that this will better position us to have RESPECT for our colleagues, CREATE opportunities for our artists and DELIVER great shows for the talent buyers we work with.