- 2 days per week equivalent
- The candidate will own an Apple computer that can run Microsoft Teams and have access to a phone for work-related calls
- Remuneration will depend on experience
Midnight Mango is a live booking agency in the contemporary music space. We create and deliver live opportunities for our fabulous roster of artists. We are based entirely online so this role will particularly suit someone who likes to work remotely. The company is growing rapidly, and the role may develop further as future agents require assistance.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to work in the music industry. The successful candidate will work alongside two of our agents and support them in the work they do. This is an administrative role, and whilst some knowledge of the music industry is desired, on-the-job training will be provided. We welcome applicants of all ages and backgrounds
- Assist agents as required
- Issue artist contracts & invoices
- Follow up on show contracts and show deposits
- Liaise with agents, managers and promoters where appropriate
- Data entry into the company address book
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in administrative roles
- An interest in the music industry and the business behind it
- Familiarity with Apple software and systems
- A high level of IT skills, including the ability to work with Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft software
- A precise attention to detail
- A good understanding of mathematics
- A high level of literacy in English
- A good understanding of social media
- A high level of organisational skills
- A great communicator and have a courteous phone manner
Familiarity with Overture Booking software is desirable, though not essential
- Friday 11th November. 5 pm.
Write to Matt Bartlett at [email protected]
- Your CV
- At least two referees, including a previous employer and a co-worker. References may be called before an interview.
- A letter of application of no more than 200 words explaining why you want to work for Midnight Mango
Top Tip – Before you write your letter of application, go to our website to gain an understanding of the company.