Midnight Mango will focus on recruiting agents to our Agent Freelancer Platform to profoundly increase our influence and market share in the contemporary live music booking industry.
Our watchwords are RESPECT, CREATE and DELIVER…
- RESPECT and like the people we work with
- CREATE Opportunities for our artists
- DELIVER great shows for our promoters
We believe the best customer service to our Agents, our Artists and our Talent Buyers will follow.
“We’re always trying to get it right for our people, make the company better, learn from each other and have a lot of fun along the way!” Matt (CEO)
- We’ll provide our agents with cutting-edge bespoke software, and carefully considered systems, so they book shows with efficiency and clarity
- We’ll provide our agents with a wide network so they can develop strong working relationships. We’ll maintain a deep and dynamic address book for all to access and we’ll regularly attend national and international conferences so our agents stay informed
- We’ll provide support, advice, and line management, so our agents are confident and have the information and guidance they need
- We’ll assist our agents in curating their rosters
- We’ll provide your artists with space on our website, so incoming traffic can see what is on offer
- We’ll double down on customer service for agents, artists, and talent buyers. This will encourage our agents to deliver efficient, fair, and timely bookings for the artists we represent
- We’ll continually improve our social offering by investing in online and real-world cultural events to offset the isolating drawbacks of working from home
- We’ll deliver a training programme targeted at junior agents but make it available to all, to spread good practice throughout our network of agents
- As a company, we’ll provide a clear pathway to success and a ladder of ambition. Whether that’s thriving as an agent freelancer or progressing to a salaried position within the company itself.